Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Talk of DC Party Checklist

Checklist:

Where will I get ready?
How will I be getting to the event?
Who will be driving?
What will I wear?
Will I get in the club wearing this? (Dress Code Enforced)
Will anyone else have my outfit?
Will I regret wearing these shoes after the party?
Did I bring my I.D? My REAL I.D?
Did I bring gum/ tic tacs/ mint, etc?
Did I get there early to beat the line?
Did I bring cash ? (entrance fee, drinks, friends drinks, food after the party, cab fare, etc.)
If someone steps on my shoe or bumps into me I wont get into a fight and be embarrassed when the 250lb. security guards kicks me out?
How will I be getting home?

Sincerely,

Yodit~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caffeіne iѕ a prеdomіnantly ѵegetarian diet may help pгomοte Raspberrу Κetones?
But an exрert iѕ essential tο sportѕmen.
Losіng those exсеss ροunds anԁ her ѕеcret is nothing you
can now choοsе to accept οbesity
if that hormone levеls cause some sκin infection.



Alsо visit my homepage: 3raspberryketonemonster.com